Speaking & Media Engagements
- Design and teaching of politics and democracy part of Civic Education course at Lutheran High School in Tisovec
- Teaching University Course "Introduction to Energy Security" at University of Matej Bel, Banská Bystrica
- Leader: Energy Policy in the EU: Harmonizing Europe’s Climate Vision and Energy Needs Focus Group, Tatra Sumit 2017, 27 October 2017, Štrbské Pleso
- Lecturer: Central Europe in the Energy Union: Energy Dependency and Regional Geopolitical Challenges of V4 Countries, Antall Jozsef Summer School, July 7, 2017, Budapest
- Moderator / Panelist: Regional Perspective of European Energy Security - Development of Effective Energy Infrastructure : SPECIAL FOCUS on Central and Eastern Europe. Energy Security for the Future, June 2, 2017, Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- Moderator: Prospects for Central and Eastern European gas transit and market integration, Expert Round-table, Globsec Bratislava Forum 2017, 27 May 2017, Bratislava
- Panelist: Visegrad Young Leaders Forum: V4 Energy Policy, panel with Pál Ságvári (Ambassador-at-Large for Energy Security at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary) organized by Corvinus Society for Foreign Affairs and Culture, March 2, 2017, Budapest.
- Lecturer: Young Leaders Forum Beyond Polish and Ahead of Hungarian V4 Presidency: Energy security of Central Europe under threat?, February 20, 2017, Banska Bystrica
- Panelist:Panel V: The south Stream Gas Pipeline Project (SSGPP): The Case in Hungary and Slovakia; Corruption, State Capture and the Energy Sector in Eastern Europe, November 24-26, 2016, Borovets, Bulgaria
- Moderator: Panel I: From Corruption to State Capture. Concepts and Cases; Corruption, State Capture and the Energy Sector in Eastern Europe, November 24-26, 2016, Borovets, Bulgaria
- Lecturer: Globsec Labs Workshop and Lecture Series on Energy: Energy Security Meets Geopolitical and Regional Challenges: Sources of Energy In Central European Countries, October 13, 2016, Banska Bystrica
- Panelist: Energy Power Map of Central Europe, Energy Summer School, June 27, 2016, Mojmírovce, Slovakia.
- Panelist: Towards State Capture and Anti-Corruption Monitoring Tools: Public Procurement in the Energy Sector in SEE, Strengthening Resilience to Corruption and State Capture in Southeast Europe, June 14, 2016, Brussels.
- Moderator: Visegrad 4 under Disinformation Offensive from Prokremlin Media: What To Do Next? Countering Pro-Russian Disinformation: Current Challenges And The Way Forward, May 31, 2016, Prague.
- Moderator: On the Path Towards Diversifying Energy Supplies and Improving Energy Efficiency, December 11, 2015, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
- Panelist: Energy Summer School, organized by ENEL, panel Our Region in the Energy Union (in Slovak) July 30, 2015 Chateau Topoľčianky, Slovakia
- Expert Round-table: Social Entrepreneurship for Democratic Governance and Peace, July 1, 2015, German Marshall Fund, Brussels, Belgium
- Panelist: New Energy and Geopolitical Environment In CEE at conference Energy Security in Central and Eastern Europe and the Operations of Russian State-Owned Energy Enterprises, June 22, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic
- Panelist: SELDI Policy Advocacy Workshop: Countering Corruption and State Capture for Transparent Energy Governance in SEE, Panel 2: Identifying Energy Governance Deficits: Tackling Corruption and State Capture Risks, April 28, 2015, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Panelist: The Think Tank Initiative Exchange 2015: Research Quality for Policy Engagement, session 2.A. Data Visualization for Engagement, February 19, 2015 , Istanbul, Turkey
- Panelist: "Understanding Hungary’s Political Path" panel at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, November 19, 2014, Washington, DC, USA.
- Panelist: "Energy Security and State Capture Risks in Europe: Measuring and Governance" panel at Energy Security and State Capture Risks in Europe conference, October 27, 2014, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Discussant: GR:EEN Case Study Integrity Forum on Europe and the New Security Agenda, October 23-24, 2014, Budapest, Hungary.
- Panelist: "Russian Influence on the European Radical Scene" panel at 18th Forum 2000 Conference: Democracy and Its Discontents October 15, 2014, Budapest, Hungary.
- Lecture "Energy Security in CEE" CENAA Summer School for Young Professionals, 25. June 2014, Armed Forces Academy of General Milan Rastislav Štefánik Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovak Republic.
- Panelist:"GLOBSEC 2014 Energy Forum" at Globsec: Bratislava Global Security 2014, Bratislava, May 14, 2014.
- Chair: "CEnergy – Visegrad’s Energy Needs, Means and Objectives" at Globsec: Bratislava Global Security 2014, Bratislava, May 15, 2014.
- Panel Chair: "Is the rivalry over? - Political aspects of the new pipelines" at The End of the Pipeline Saga? Southern Corridor and South Stream in the Making, Budapest, October 4, 2013.
- Moderator:"Expert and Industry Views" half of the conference "Energy Security and Diplomacy in 2013," Budapest, August 26, 2013.
- Panel Chair: "The Changing Face of New Democracies: Right Wing Radicalism in Central Europe" at Globsec Young Leaders' Forum 2013, Bratislava, April 20
- Interview for World Politics Review on Czech Republic's nuclear energy policy. November 2012.
- Nosko, A.: Energy policy of the EU and the Eastern Neighborhood, Mathias Corvinus Collegium (MCC), Budapest, 25 May 2011 13:00 - 14:30
- Buldioski, Goran and Nosko, Andrej: Linking academia and public policy – how to turn academic research into effective public policy analysis, 13 April 2011, London School of Economics, London, UK.
- Messy Information: What scholars can learn from activists. PERG, 28 March 2011, Budapest [EN]
- Nesvätá trojica energetickej Politiky: Bezpečnosť, konkurencieschopnosť, a/lebo sociálne istoty? [Unholy Trinity of Energy Policy: Security competitiveness and/or social welfare?], Ekonomicka Univerzita, 23 March 2011. [SK]
- Training session on Energy Policy within project Young Ideas for Europe, Gymnázium Juraja Hronca, Bratislava 23 March 2011. [SK]
- V4 chce „rozdávať karty“ v Európskej únii. Má na to? [V4 would like to "deal cards" in the EU, does it have the capacity to do it? Live TV interview] In: TA3, Téma Dňa, 13. September, 2010. [SK]
- Visegrad Security Cooperation Initiative Advocacy Tour: Energy Security, 30 August 2010, SAC, Bratislava
- Presentation at Villa Decius Visegrad Summer School, on Challenges of European Energy Security Policy, 7July 2010, Krakow.
- High altitude outdoor Lecture on European Energy Security Policy at CENAA Summer School for Young Professionals, 29 June 2010, Chopok, Low Tatras (2,000 meters above sea level).
- Moderator of Session III: Developing and deploying technologies to meet future energy requirements: higher efficiency, cleaner and greater energy security at US - EU Dialogue on Sustainable Energy Security, June 16-18, 2010, at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Prague
- Presentation at 2nd Graduate Student Workshop on Transnational Capitalism, 27-28 May, 2010 Budapest "Threat perception and energy security policy choices in CEE" (Chapter draft)
- Presentation at 5th Annual Doctoral Conference, 6. April 2010 Budapest "Effects of threat perception on energy security policy choices" (Chapter draft)
- Chair of panel on Perspectives of „common European army“ at 4th Slovak Strategic Forum (26-27 March 2010, Zilina Slovak Republic)
- Discussant for Balazs Vedres's paper "European gas pipeline network and energy security" at DISC/ Energy Policy Research Group Seminar 10 February 2010, CEU Budapest
- Energy Security: do we need a common European policy?, Villa Decius VISEGRAD SUMMER SCHOOL, 1. July 2009, Krakow.
- Energy Policy as a phenomenon of security environment, CENAA Summer School for Young Professionals, 30. June 2009, Liptovský Mikuláš.
- National Security Table III: security as public good, kapitola 2: Energetická bezpečnosť; stanovisko.[SK]
- Odpoveď na anketovú otázku: "Myslíte si, že Európska únia využila svoje mocenské postavenie a nástroje na efektívne vyriešenie plynovej krízy?"; Euro-Atlantic Quarterly 1/2009, s.19 [SK]
- Ruského plynu sa EÚ nezbaví. Ani sa veľmi nechce; komentár v článku A. Matyšáka [SK]
- The Economics of Energy Security, September 11, 2008, Budapest (includes VIDEO)
- Energy Security: Market – Policy – Politics, PSSI Summer School, 3. July, 2008, Telč
- Energy Security: Creative Solutions, PSSI Summer School, 3. July, 2008, Telč
- Energy Security: from theoretical concept to the real concern for Central Europe, CENAA Summer School for Young Professionals, 2. July 2008, Liptovský Mikuláš
- Energetická bezpečnosť – problémy a riešenia v podmienkach SR, Národný Konvent o Budúcnosti EU, Energetická bezpečnosť, klimatické zmeny, a a trvalo udržateľný rozvoj, 1. júla 2008, Zvolen
- Research does not "just happen", 18. Marca 2008, Banská Bystrica
- Konceptualizácia energetickej bezpečnosti a jej implikácie pre Slovensko, 12. októbra 2007, Banská Bystrica
- ECONOMIC INTERDEPENDENCE OF NEW EU MEMBER STATES AND RUSSIA - PERG Project, 9. October 2007, Budapest
- Energy Security – Policy, Technology, Market; 11. september 2007, Telč
- Energy Security – Creative Solutions; 11. september 2007, Telč
- Otázky diverzifikácie energetických zdrojov v ČR: BEZPEČNOSTNÉ HĽADISKO16. Júna 2007, Senát Parlamentu ČR, Praha
- COPING WITH ENERGY IMPORT DEPENDENCE: CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA AND HUNGARY, PhD Prospectus Presentation at CEU POLSCI - June 2007, Budapest